Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Cordon Bleu recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Cordon Bleu recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Opting to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are many diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. While we’re constantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all likelihood, a lot of people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by making a few modest changes.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you go to the grocery since it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. If this is not to your liking on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken cordon bleu recipe. To make chicken cordon bleu you need 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Cordon Bleu:
- Prepare of Main.
- Use of Chicken breasts (skinless and boneless).
- Use of Butter.
- You need of Salt.
- Get of Paprika.
- Provide of Bread crumbs.
- Get 2-3 pcs of Eggs.
- Prepare of Ham.
- Use of Swiss cheese.
Instructions to make Chicken Cordon Bleu:
- Melt butter in medium heat. Sprinkle salt and paprika on the melted butter..
- Cut a slit on the thick part of the chicken to make a thinner and wider size..
- Brush chicken with the seasoned melted butter..
- Place the ham and swiss cheese then roll the chicken from one side towards the other side. Fasten or lock the roll with a toothpick..
- Whisk eggs and add the remaining melted butter..
- Dip the chicken rolls into the egg, then dredge with breadcrumbs. Repeat this step twice for better coating..
- Fry or bake coated chicken rolls. Don't forget to remove toothpicks after cooking..
- Serve with white sauce..
If you find this Chicken Cordon Bleu recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.