Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegetable curd curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable curd curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for this. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are dealing with health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. While we’re incessantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most people typically believe that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of small changes.
Initially, you will need to be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your basket that you no longer wish to eat. As an example, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. Mix in fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can become a normal part of your new healthy diet.
As you can see, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable curd curry recipe. To make vegetable curd curry you need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vegetable curd curry:
- You need 5 clove of garlic.
- Provide 1/2 of onion.
- Prepare 1/2 of tomato.
- Get 1/2 of capsicum.
- Use 1 of green chilli.
- You need as required of salt coriander powder haldi powder red chilli powder.
- Take As needed of Powder garam masala kasuri methi.
- Provide 1 table spoon of ghee.
- Take 1 of medium bowl curd.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of malai.
Steps to make Vegetable curd curry:
- Cumin seeds garlic& dry chilli roast into gee till brown.
- Now add finely chopped vegetables capsicum tomato & onion.
- Sotte for 2 min do not over cook add salt coriander powder haldi powder red chilli powder & boondi.
- Now add curd & malai stir continues do not over heat off flame garnish it garm.
- Masala fresh coriander or kasuri methi ready to eat please do not boil this.
If you find this Vegetable curd curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.