Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Fajita green chile enchiladas recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fajita green chile enchiladas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fajita green chile enchiladas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. There are a number of diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. Most people typically assume that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make some simple changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you do your food shopping since it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? A superb healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been proven to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
Obviously, it’s easy to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fajita green chile enchiladas recipe. To make fajita green chile enchiladas you need 8 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Fajita green chile enchiladas:
- Take 1 package of 100 calorie tortillas (Chichi's).
- Get 1 of large package of chicken tenderloins.
- Take of Fajita marinade of your choice.
- You need 4 ounces of onion, green, red pepper each.
- Use 1 (15 oz) of can of green chile enchiladas sauce.
- You need 1 (4 oz) of can of chopped green chile.
- Get 8 tbsp of cream cheese.
- Take 2 cups of shredded low fat cheddar jack cheese.
Instructions to make Fajita green chile enchiladas:
- Start by letting your chicken breast soak up fajita marinade this is Wegman's brand. I let it marinade for about 6 hours while I was at the pool.
- You can cook it however you prefer. I like the airfryer because it locks the flavor, cooks fast and everything stays moist. My chicken took about 20 minutes with some turning..
- While your chicken is cooking chop up your fajita veggies. I grabbed a packet already made up. Toss them in a nonstick pan. It's just to get them soft not fully cooked..
- When the chicken is done remove and chop up into small pieces since we're not shredding the meat.
- Toss chicken in a bowl with green chiles, fajita veggies, and cream cheese..
- Here it is all combined well.
- I weighed all of my filling and had a little over 40 ounces so that's about 5 ounces per enchilada of filling..
- After you have filled your tortillas line them up in a baking dish that has been sprayed.
- Pour your can of green chile sauce and spread out evenly.
- Top with shredded low fat Colby jack.
- Bake at 375 for 35 minutes.
- Take out let it rest then serve. I topped mine with plain Greek yogurt and fresh salsa.
- MFP information 370 calories with 30 g of protein for 1 enchilada no toppings.
If you find this Fajita green chile enchiladas recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.