Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Kaju and paneer curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Kaju and paneer curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kaju and paneer curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Treats.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and less of the bad ones we generally feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. This can be a problem, however, with regards to eating between snacks. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Eating almonds is an excellent option as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds have a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. Almonds really are a natural way to obtain B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. They generally do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. Having said that, you won’t need a nap after consuming almonds. Rather they will just help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Your emotional condition can sometimes be lifted by just eating almonds.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kaju and paneer curry recipe. To make kaju and paneer curry you only need 25 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Kaju and paneer curry:
- Get of To roast.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- Take 1/3 cup of cashew, whole.
- Get 1 cup of paneer.
- Prepare of Curry.
- You need 2 tsp of oil.
- Take 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 1 inch of cinnamon stick.
- Provide 1 of bay leaf.
- Use 1/2 tsp of turmeric.
- Provide 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare as per taste of Salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Provide 1 tsp of kitchen king.
- You need 1 tsp of paneer masala.
- Take 1 cup of water.
- Get 1/4 cup of cream / malai.
- Prepare 1 tsp of kasuri methi / dry fenugreek leaves.
- Use of Gravy.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oil.
- You need 1 of onion, finely chopped.
- Provide 3 of large tomato, finely chopped.
- Provide of Granishing.
- Provide 1 tbsp of coriander leaves, finely chopped.
Steps to make Kaju and paneer curry:
- Firstly, roast the cashew and paneer in ghee till they turn golden brown..
- Transfer to a plate, and keep aside..
- Prepare the tomato onion paste by heating a tsp of oil..
- Add in 1 onion and saute well..
- Additionally, add pieces of ginger and garlic saute further..
- Also add 3 large tomato and saute till the tomatoes turn soft and mushy..
- Allow the mixture to cool completely, and later transfer to a blender..
- Blend to smooth paste without adding any extra water. keep aside..
- The same kadai heat a of oil and add jeera, cinnamon stick and bay leaf. saute till they turn aromatic..
- Further add onion and saute well..
- Add in prepared tomato onion paste and saute till the paste thickens..
- Keeping the flame on low, add turmeric, red chilli powder, Garam Masala, kitchen king, paneer masala, coriander powder and salt..
- Saute on low flame for a minute..
- Now add water, kasuri methi and cream..
- Stir continuously till the cream completely combines well..
- Further add roasted cashews and paneer and stir well..
- Cover and simmer for 5 minutes or till the gravy thickens slightly..
- Kaju and paneer curry is ready to be served.
If you find this Kaju and paneer curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.