Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Indonesian yellow chicken soup in coconut milk recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Indonesian yellow chicken soup in coconut milk recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indonesian yellow chicken soup in coconut milk recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. While we’re constantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. People typically think that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, however, merely making a few small changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically change your eating habits. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate in the past.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to indonesian yellow chicken soup in coconut milk recipe. You can have indonesian yellow chicken soup in coconut milk using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Indonesian yellow chicken soup in coconut milk:
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
- Use 75 gr of whole ginger.
- Use 1 of onion.
- Get 75 gr of lemongrass.
- Prepare 3 of kaffir lime leaves.
- Prepare 75 gr of galangal.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of chicken stock.
- Take 200-250 ml of Coconout milk.
- Take of Water.
- Use 1 tablespoon of turmeric powder.
- Get 1 tablespoon of coriander seeds powder.
- Prepare 3 of bay leaves.
- Provide 500 gr of chicken breasts.
- You need of Oil.
Instructions to make Indonesian yellow chicken soup in coconut milk:
- Cook the chicken breast until tender. Shred it. Put aside.
- Put garlic, ginger, onion, galangal, in the food processor. Blend them finely.
- Heat the small amount of oil in the pot.
- Sauté the blended ingredients with kaffir lime leaves, lemongrass and bay leaves until fragrant.
- Pour coconut milk into the pot add water gradually..
- Stir it until it evenly blended. If the soup it's too thick then add some water as desired..
- Once the soup boiled, add shredded chicken, stir..
- Add seasoning, chicken stock, coriander seed powder and tumeric powder and pepper.
- Take the the pot for the heat, serve the soup in bowl. Enjoy.
If you find this Indonesian yellow chicken soup in coconut milk recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.