Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Easy homemade Banana muffins recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy homemade Banana muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy homemade Banana muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that many people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, however, to make some small changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
Initially, you will need to be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your shopping cart that you no longer wish to eat. For example, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? Having a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. If this is not to your liking on its own, try adding fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
To sum up, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy homemade banana muffins recipe. You can cook easy homemade banana muffins using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy homemade Banana muffins:
- Prepare 3-4 of large ripe banana (I use 3 and half super ripe banana) smashed.
- Use 1/2 cup of sugar (less or more).
- Use 1/3 cup of oil (vegetables oil).
- Take 1 of egg.
- Get 11/2 cup of flour.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Get 1 tsp of baking soda.
Instructions to make Easy homemade Banana muffins:
- Preheat oven to 350F (175C) and line a muffin tin with paper liners..
- Combine flour, salt, baking soda, and baking powder together, and set aside..
- In a large bowl combined smashed banana, sugar, oil, and egg. And then add the flour mixture. Gently folded it until dry mixture are just combine. Don’t over mix, because it will dense the texture..
- Using ice cream scooper, scoops the batter into muffins tins. Filling each liner 3/4 of the way full..
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or depending on your oven..
- Take out from the oven when a toothpick inserted in the center of the muffin comes out clean..
- You can enjoy your banana bread either warm or cool..
- And of course you still can freeze it if you still have leftovers. Enjoy 😊.
If you find this Easy homemade Banana muffins recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.