Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Prawn Cutlet recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn Cutlet recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Goodies.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. If we eat more healthy foods and less of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Finding goodies that help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain snacks are an excellent choice for a fast balanced snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be fantastic for quick treats to eat on the go. Choosing whole grain snacks is always far better than eating the processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn cutlet recipe. To make prawn cutlet you need 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Prawn Cutlet:
- Use 1/2 Kilo of Prawns cleaned.
- Take 1 of Onion.
- Provide 3 of Chilli chopped.
- Take 1 of Potato.
- You need 1/2 Teaspoon of Pepper Powder.
- Take 1 Teaspoon of Garam Masala.
- Use 2 Tablespoons of Ginger chopped.
- You need 1 Cup of Bread Crumbs.
- Get 1 of Egg White.
- Get 2 Sprigs of Curry Leaves.
- Prepare To Taste of Salt.
- Provide of Oil.
Steps to make Prawn Cutlet:
- Cook the cleaned meat with 1tbsp ginger,1/2 tsp pepper powder, few curry leaves and salt..
- Once it is cooled, mince the meat in a food processor..
- Boil potatoes and mash them with skin off and keep aside..
- Saute onion, chillies, ginger. Once soft, add the mince meat and mix well. Add garam masala and saute till it becomes dry..
- Once the mixture is cooled, add the mashed potato and mix well. Make balls and flatten between your palms..
- Beat the egg white. Dip each cutlet in the egg white and roll them with bread crumbs..
- Deep fry in hot oil..
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup..
- TIP : Make sure the oil is hot but not on high flame as the cutlet's bread crumbs quickly tend to burn..
If you find this Prawn Cutlet recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.