Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Sinigang (sour soup) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Sinigang (sour soup) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sinigang (sour soup) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
When looking for a convenient nutritious snack, do not forget about yogurt. The truth is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. Low fat yogurt would make a amazing snack, nonetheless. Along with calcium, it’s a good supply of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help maintain the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by many people. Try putting in some wholesome nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This decreases your sugar intake without reducing the taste of your snack.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sinigang (sour soup) recipe. To cook sinigang (sour soup) you only need 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sinigang (sour soup):
- Provide 4-6 c of Bok Choy, chopped.
- Prepare 2 c of okra, cut into 1" pcs.
- Use 2 c of fresh green beans, cut into 1" pcs.
- Prepare 1 c of yellow onion, sliced.
- Get 1 c of Roma tomato, diced.
- Prepare 1 of Tamarind Soup mix.
- Take 1 of chicken bouillon cube.
- You need 1 tsp of fresh ginger, minced.
- Take 1.5-2 lbs of pork sirloin, cut into bite size pcs.
Instructions to make Sinigang (sour soup):
- Wash and drain pork. Heat a large pan for 1 min then place pork to cook, no oil. Cook for about 7 min until brown. Remove from heat and set aside..
- Using the same pan used for the pork, saute onions for 1 min then add tomatoes and ginger. Cook for another minute then lower heat to simmer..
- Boil 4 c of water in a separate pot. Be prepared that you'll consider adding more to lesson the sour flavor..
- Add okra to tomato-onion mixture. Cook for 2 min..
- Add the cooked pork and stir to allow for the flavors to mesh. Cook for 3 min and turn off the heat..
- Once the pot of water boils, add the tamarind and chicken bouillon to it..
- Once the water starts to boil, add the Bok Choy..
- Then add in the cooked the pork mixture and green beans. Stir to combine and lower heat to simmer..
- Simmer for 10-15 min. Taste soup to see if more water is needed. I added 2 more c of water and let simmer another 10-15 min..
If you find this Sinigang (sour soup) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.