Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Pasta with Wiener Sausages and Broccoli recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pasta with Wiener Sausages and Broccoli recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Power.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of well being. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more balanced feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
For anybody who is not hypersensitive to nuts, try eating some almonds! Almonds offer a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. Various minerals and vitamins tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which may often cause you to be sleepy. But when you eat almonds, you do not feel like you should sleep a while. These nuts unwind the muscles and provide a general sense of peace. Your emotional state can sometimes be lifted by simply eating almonds.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pasta with wiener sausages and broccoli recipe. You can cook pasta with wiener sausages and broccoli using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Pasta with Wiener Sausages and Broccoli:
- Get 250 grams of Spaghetti.
- Take 3 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Provide 2 clove of Garlic.
- Use 1/2 head of Broccoli.
- Take 4 of Wiener sausages.
- Provide 1/2 of Soup stock cube.
- Use 1 of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Pasta with Wiener Sausages and Broccoli:
- Heat olive oil and garlic in a pan..
- When the garlic is aromatic, add the wiener sausages and cook together..
- Separate the broccoli into florets. Bring plenty of water to a boil and cook the spaghetti. Drain the florets into a sieve and immerse in the boiling pasta liquid for 1 minute..
- Add 100ml of the pasta liquid to the pan with the sausages and garlic. Add a soup stock cube and dissolve thoroughly..
- Add the broccoli to the pan. Season with salt and pepper..
- Remove the pasta from boiling water a little earlier than the time stated on the package, and transfer the pasta to the pan. Season with salt and pepper..
If you find this Pasta with Wiener Sausages and Broccoli recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.