Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Buttermilk Crispy Chicken Tenders and Perfect Potato Skins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Buttermilk Crispy Chicken Tenders and Perfect Potato Skins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Snacks.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. When we eat more healthy foods and less of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. A piece of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
If you are looking for a quick snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Eating on the run can easily be more healthy with whole grain chips and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than highly processed grains included in white bread.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to buttermilk crispy chicken tenders and perfect potato skins recipe. You can cook buttermilk crispy chicken tenders and perfect potato skins using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Buttermilk Crispy Chicken Tenders and Perfect Potato Skins:
- Prepare 2 of Baking Potatoes.
- Prepare 100 ml of Milk.
- Use 3 Slices of Streaky Bacon.
- Prepare 2 of Spring Onions.
- Use 2 Tbsp of Creme Fraiche.
- Get 200 g of grated Cheddar Cheese.
- Provide of Sliced Mozzarella.
- Get 400 g of Chicken Thighs.
- Take of Breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 4 tsp of Chicken/Cajun Spice.
- Take 100 g of Plain Flour.
- Use 1 of egg.
- Prepare 300 ml of Buttermilk.
Steps to make Buttermilk Crispy Chicken Tenders and Perfect Potato Skins:
- Put your baking potatoes in the oven for 2 hrs 30 minutes at 160 Degrees.
- Slice your chicken thighs into finger shaped strips. Place in a bowl and coat them all in the buttermilk. Cover with cling film and put in the fridge for 2 hours minimum..
- Once crispy, remove from the oven. Cut each potato in half and scoop out the potato and add to a mixing bowl..
- Add the milk, grated cheddar, salt and pepper to the mix and mash like you are making mashed potato.
- Once mashed, spoon the mix evenly back into the empty potato skin boats..
- Cut the bacon into small pieces and fry until golden brown..
- Layer the mozzarella onto the skins, then sprinkle over the bacon bits. Then put back into the oven for 30 minutes at 180 degrees.
- As soon as the potatoes are back in the oven. Take your buttermilk chicken thighs out of the oven. Coat in flour, then egg. Blitzed the spiced breadcrumb mix (I use a slice of bread, cajun spice, salt and pepper for mine, but I like mine hot) and coat with that last. Repeat the process until all your tenders are covered..
- Either shallow fry in a pan on each side until golden brown or if you like them like me, put them in an air fryer for 16 minutes at 200 degrees. Turning half way..
- About 3 minutes before the chicken is finished. Take the potatoes out of the oven and the add a generous dollop of creme fraiche and chopped spring onion. Add the chicken tenders to the plate and enjoy with your choice of dips!!.
- Make sure to give me a follow and check out some of my other dishes at https://www.instagram.com/thisdadcooks_/.
If you find this Buttermilk Crispy Chicken Tenders and Perfect Potato Skins recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.