Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Dilkhush Kofta Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dilkhush Kofta Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Making the decision to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. While we’re always being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, though, just making a few minor changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you do your food shopping since it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? A great healthy option can be porridge oats which have been proven to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to dilkhush kofta curry recipe. You can have dilkhush kofta curry using 29 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Dilkhush Kofta Curry:
- You need For of Koftas :.
- Take 250 gms of – boiled and mashed potatoes.
- Provide 1 cup of grated paneer.
- Get 1/4 cup of breadcrumbs.
- Use 1/4 tsp of grated ginger.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of chopped green chillies.
- Take 1 tsp of chopped nuts and raisins.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of chopped Coriander leaves.
- You need 1 tsp of cornflour.
- Prepare as required of Oil to fry.
- Take For of gravy :.
- Take 1/2 cup of Onion paste.
- Get 1/2 cup of Tomato puree.
- Provide 1 tsp of Ginger garlic chilli paste.
- Take 2-3 of cloves.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- You need 1/2 inch of cinnamon stick.
- You need 1/2 tsp of jeera.
- You need 1-2 of cardamom.
- Provide 1/2 of fresh cream or malai.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Sugar.
- Take 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of haldi.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Kitchen king masala.
- Use 1/4 tsp of kasoori methi.
- Use 1 tsp of oil.
Steps to make Dilkhush Kofta Curry:
- In a bowl take all ingredients of koftas. Except cornflour..
- Mix well..
- Heat oil to fry..
- Now grease your hands..
- Take little portion and make oblong shape balls..
- Coat in Cornflour.
- Fry it on medium hot oil till golden brown in colour..
- Keep aside..
- Now heat oil in pan add jeera and all whole spices..
- Add ginger-garlic paste and onion..
- Cook till pinkish colour..
- Add tomato puree. Mix well.
- Add all dry spices. Kasoori methi sugar..
- Mix well and add fresh cream or malai..
- Cook for a min..
- Add half glass of water..
- Cover and cook for 10 mins on low flame..
- Now take serving dish and pour gravy. Put koftas over it and Garnish with chopped nuts and fresh cream.
- Serve hot with Tandoori roti / Fulka / Naan /Paratha..
If you find this Dilkhush Kofta Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.