Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Hungarian Cabbage Roll Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hungarian Cabbage Roll Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. There are a lot of health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a more healthy lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most likely, a lot of people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, though, merely making a couple of minor changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
These changes are easy to accomplish with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. It also has vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. It could be that you already believe that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being harvested at the right time.
All in all, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hungarian cabbage roll soup recipe. You can cook hungarian cabbage roll soup using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Hungarian Cabbage Roll Soup:
- Provide 1 lb of bacon.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- Take 1 of onion, roughly chopped.
- Take 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 2 Tbsp of tomato paste.
- Use 1 Tbsp of paprika.
- Provide 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of thyme.
- Use 4 cups of low sodium chicken stock.
- Take 2 of Bou beef bouillon cubes.
- Prepare 28 oz of can diced tomatoes.
- Take 10 oz of can condensed tomato soup.
- Use 1 1/2 cup of V8 vegetable juice.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Take 1 Head of green cabbage.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of long or wild rice.
- Prepare of Parsley.
Instructions to make Hungarian Cabbage Roll Soup:
- Cut your cabbage in half through the stem. Cut each half in half through its stem. Cut the stem out of the cabbage as a wedge. Cut the cabbage into roughly inch by inch pieces..
- Prepare the other ingredients. Combine the onion and garlic. Combine the paprika, black pepper, and thyme. Group the stock, diced tomatoes, soup, and juice. Measure the rice out..
- Add some oil of your choice to your pot and heat over high heat. Add the beef and brown..
- Add the onion and garlic, and cook until softened..
- Add the tomato paste and the spices, and cook until starting to stick to the bottom..
- Add the stock, diced tomatoes, tomato soup, V8 juice, beef bouillon, and Worcestershire sauce. Bring to a simmer.
- Add the rice, stir, then add the cabbage. Cover and simmer 45 min..
- While the soup is cooking, fry the bacon (or bake at 375°F for ~20 min)..
- Crumble the cooked bacon and mince a handful of parsley. Add to the soup and serve.
If you find this Hungarian Cabbage Roll Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.