Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Chimichangas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Chimichangas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. There are a number of health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. People typically think that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make some small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping because you most likely pick out a lot of items out of habit. For example, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? A great healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been shown to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. Add fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can become a regular part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked chimichangas recipe. To make baked chimichangas you need 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Chimichangas:
- Take 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- You need 1 small of onion, chopped.
- Use 1 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 can of tomatoes with green chilies.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vinegar.
- Provide 1 tsp of chili powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare pinch of ground cloves.
- Prepare pinch of oregano.
- Get pinch of ground cumin.
- Provide 8 each of flour tortillas.
Instructions to make Baked Chimichangas:
- Brown your ground beef and drain any excess grease. Add all ingredients but tortillas and simmer about 10 minutes..
- Place a couple heaping spoonfuls of this filling in the middle of each tortillas and roll burrito style..
- Place on a well sprayed cookie sheet about a half inch apart and then spray the tops of each. Bake in a 375°F oven about 25 to 30 minutes..
If you find this Baked Chimichangas recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.