Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Bubbled Chicken Cordon Bleu recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bubbled Chicken Cordon Bleu recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Power.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of well being. When we eat more healthy meals and less of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Try eating almonds unless you suffer from nut allergies. Almonds are usually considered a super food since they’re packed full of things which help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. These kinds of nuts contain quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan which can often allow you to be sleepy. But when you eat almonds, you do not feel like you should sleep a while. Rather, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Your emotional level is often lifted simply by eating almonds.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bubbled chicken cordon bleu recipe. You can cook bubbled chicken cordon bleu using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Bubbled Chicken Cordon Bleu:
- Prepare 3/4 cup of rotisserie chicken, diced.
- Get 3/4 cup of ham steak, diced.
- Take 3/4 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- Provide 1/2 cup of alfredo sauce.
- Prepare 1 of Splash of milk.
- Use 1 of grated parmesan cheese, 1/8 c.
- Use 1 of refrigerated biscuits.
- Use of sliced or grated swiss cheese.
- Get can of cooking spray.
Instructions to make Bubbled Chicken Cordon Bleu:
- Preheat oven to 375. Spray pie pan or round baking dish with nonstick cooking spray..
- Mix chicken, ham, alfredo, milk, Italian seasoning, parm in LG bowl..
- Cut biscuits into 1/2in pieces. Add to alfredo mixture. Mix well..
- Add biscuit/alfredo mixture to sprayed pie pan..
- If using cheese slices, cut cheese into strips making a "lace" pattern over the pie. If using shredded cheese, sprinkle over pie..
- Bake 25-35 minutes, until biscuits are cooked and cheese is bubbly..
If you find this Bubbled Chicken Cordon Bleu recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.