Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Kaju Paneer Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kaju Paneer Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snack foods.
We are very mindful that eating healthy meals can help us feel better in our bodies. When we eat more healthy snacks and less of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Eating almonds is an excellent option as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds have a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Almonds really are a natural way to obtain B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which may often cause you to be sleepy. However, you will not need a nap after eating almonds. Instead, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Almonds often provide a general increased feeling of well-being.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily available. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kaju paneer curry recipe. You can have kaju paneer curry using 23 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Kaju Paneer Curry:
- You need 200 gms of cottage cheese.
- Get 12-15 of cashewnuts.
- Use 2 cups of tomato puree.
- Provide 1 of big onion finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 of bay leaves.
- Take 5-6 of cloves.
- Get 4 pods of cardamom/elachi.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin/jeera.
- Get 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Get 2 tbsp of oil.
- Get 1 tsp of butter.
- Get 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of red chill powder.
- Get 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Take 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Get 1 tsp of garam masala.
- You need 2 tbsp of cashew paste.
- Get 2 tbsp of fresh cream/malai.
- Take to taste of Salt according.
- Take 1 cup of water.
- Take 1/2 tsp of kasuri methi, crushed.
- Take 2 tbsp of chopped coriander leaves.
Steps to make Kaju Paneer Curry:
- Firstly collect all ingredients. In a kadhai heat 2tbsp oil and sauté paneer cubes till it change colour slightly. Keep the roasted paneer aside. In the same oil fry cashew until it's turns golden brown. Keep aside once the cashew turns golden brown..
- Now add 1tsp butter and saute dry garam masale with cumin. Now add chopped onion, turns golden brown, add ginger garlic paste, saute until it's turn golden brown. Now add turmeric powder, kashmiri red chilli powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder, garam masala and salt. Saute on low flame until it turns aromat. Add in tomato puree and mix well..
- Cover and boil until the oil separate from sides. Further add cashew paste and saute until oil separates. Also add cream and cook from low flames. Now add in water and mix well adjusting consistency as required..
- Add fry paneer and cashew and mix well. Cover and simmer for 5min or until the flavours are well absorbed. Add also kasuri methi and coriander leaves..
- Finally enjoy kaju paneer curry with naan/lachcha paratha..
If you find this Kaju Paneer Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.