Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Cold weather Cabbage soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Cold weather Cabbage soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cold weather Cabbage soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who suffer from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a healthier lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that many people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, though, just making a few small changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you will have to be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your shopping cart that you don’t wish to eat. For instance, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? One heart-healthy alternative that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. By putting in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cold weather cabbage soup recipe. You can cook cold weather cabbage soup using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cold weather Cabbage soup:
- Get of cabbage, onion and celery chop and set aside.
- Prepare 1 of small head cabbage.
- Provide 3 of stalks celery.
- Take 1 of large onion.
- Get 1 can of 12 oz rotel diced tomaroe (drained) with green chilis.
- Use 1 tsp of bobs big boy seasoning.
- You need 1 of garlic powder as much as you like!.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Get 8 can of chicken broth.
- Use 1 cup of carrots if you like.
Steps to make Cold weather Cabbage soup:
- 2 Tablespoons EVOO in a stock pot.
- Saute onions , celery, and carrots (if you like carrots).
- Saute until soft.
- Add broth,rotel tomatoes(drained) and Cabbage( shreaded).
- Garlic powder and bobs big boy seasoning.
- Cook medium high for 15 min than simmer.
- Serve ( good for a cold or Cold day ENJOY ……A LITTLE SPICY , so if you dont like spice pick rotel with no peppers!.
If you find this Cold weather Cabbage soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.