Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Southwest Pasta Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Southwest Pasta Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snacks.
We all know that consuming healthy meals can help us feel better within our bodies. When we eat more healthy meals and less of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are excellent for a easy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch break. When you have to have a fast treat on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the modification from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to southwest pasta bake recipe. To make southwest pasta bake you only need 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Southwest Pasta Bake:
- Take 8 oz of Uncooked penne pasta.
- You need 1 packages of 8 ounce fat free cream cheese, cubed.
- Get 1/2 cup of Milk.
- Provide 1 packages of 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach thawed and squeezed dry.
- Get 1 tsp of Dried oregano.
- Prepare 1 lb of Lean ground beef (90% lean).
- Get 2 clove of Garlic, minced.
- You need 16 oz of Picante sauce.
- Provide 1 can of 8 ounce tomato sauce.
- Get 1 can of 6 ounce tomato paste.
- Provide 2 tsp of Chili powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- Use 1 cup of 4 ounces shredded cheddar cheese.
- Take 1 can of 2 and 1/4 ounces sliced ripe olives, drained.
- You need 1/4 cup of Sliced green onions.
Steps to make Southwest Pasta Bake:
- Cook pasta as directed. Meanwhile in a small bowl beat cream cheese until smooth. Stir in milk. stir in spinach and oregano, set aside..
- In a skillet cook steve until meat is no longer pink. add garlic, cook 1 minute longer, drain..
- Stir in picante sauce, tomato sauce, tomato paste, chili powder and cumin bring to a boil..
- Reduce heat, simmer, uncovered for 5 minutes. Drain pasta, stir into meat mixture..
- Coat a 13 inch by 9 inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. layer half of the meat mixture and all of the spinach mixture. Top with remaining meat mixture..
- Cover and bake at 350°F for 30 minutes. uncover sprinkle with cheese. Bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with olives and onions, and let stand for 10 minutes before serving..
If you find this Southwest Pasta Bake recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.