Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Vegetable/Cabbage Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegetable/Cabbage Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable/Cabbage Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Power.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. If we eat more healthy snacks and less of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A little bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between meals. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a quick snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch. Eating on the run can easily be more healthy with whole fiber chips and crackers. Make the change from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable/cabbage soup recipe. You can cook vegetable/cabbage soup using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vegetable/Cabbage Soup:
- Get 1/2 head of cabbage.
- You need 1 lb of sausage.
- Use 2 of garlic cloves.
- Provide 1 of white onion.
- Use 1 can of sliced carrots.
- Provide 1 can of cut green beans.
- Use 1 can of liquid beef broth.
- Provide 3 tsp of beef bouillon powder.
- Use 4 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 dash of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 dash of rep pepper.
- Use 1 dash of cajon seasoning.
Instructions to make Vegetable/Cabbage Soup:
- Brown sausage in large pot..
- Leave grease and sausage in pot and add cut cabbage/cut onion and all ingredients..
- Let it come to a boil and cook on low for 15 mins. Simmer and eat with beer bread with honey butter!!.
If you find this Vegetable/Cabbage Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.