Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Sausage and cabbage noodle soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sausage and cabbage noodle soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Treats.
We are all aware that having healthy foods can help us really feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Certain foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a quick snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch break. When you require a fast snack food on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than processed grains found in white bread.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sausage and cabbage noodle soup recipe. To cook sausage and cabbage noodle soup you only need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Sausage and cabbage noodle soup:
- Get 1 lb of ground sausage.
- You need 1 head of cabbage.
- Take 1 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Get 8 cup of stock (beef or chickn).
- You need of garlic.
- Use of salt.
- Prepare of pepper.
- Get 1/2 of onion.
- Prepare 1 of cooked pasta. any kind.
Instructions to make Sausage and cabbage noodle soup:
- In large sauce pan put stock, cut up cabbage, onions bring to a boil and cook till soft.
- Brown sausage with garlic.
- After onion and cabbage are cooked add sausage to large sauce pan..
- Add parm cheese salt pepper and more garlic to taste.
- Let simmer for about an hr. Add more stock or water if needed..
- I tend to not cook with pasta because noodles soak up water. So I will cook it on the side and put a table spoon of pasta at the bottom of my bowl and poor soup over. I also freeze this and reheat in crockpot. U can also cook it in the crock pot! Just cook sausage first..
If you find this Sausage and cabbage noodle soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.