Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Keto Crockpot Eggplant Parmesan recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Keto Crockpot Eggplant Parmesan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Keto Crockpot Eggplant Parmesan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Vitality.
We are all aware that consuming healthy foods can help us truly feel better in our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
When searching for a convenient nutritious snack, don’t forget about yogurt. The fact is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. Low fat yogurt makes a amazing snack, however. It is a protein-rich source of wholesome vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is very easy for the human body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Quick hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to keto crockpot eggplant parmesan recipe. You can have keto crockpot eggplant parmesan using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Keto Crockpot Eggplant Parmesan:
- Use 1 of small onion.
- You need 1 of whole fresh, Baked Eggplant (1 Whole – Medium).
- Provide 2 of medium, Organic Zucchini, Fresh.
- Get 2 of tbsp, Tomato Paste – Canned.
- Use 24 of oz., Crushed organic tomatoes.
- You need 1 of tsp, Organic Vegetable Base.
- You need 1 of tbsp, Organic Olive Oil.
- Use 1 of tsp, Crushed Garlic.
- Get 8 of oz., Fresh Mozzarella.
- Take 8 of oz., Ricotta Cheese.
- Provide 8 of oz, Pecorino Romano.
- Use 8 of oz, Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of filtered water.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of freshly ground pepper.
- Take 1/4 tsp of red pepper flakes (optional).
- Provide 2 dashes of ground nutmeg.
Instructions to make Keto Crockpot Eggplant Parmesan:
- Add olive oil and onion to bottom of crock pot and simmer on low until onion is translucent approximately 10 minutes..
- Add crushed garlic and simmer for another minute.
- Add sliced eggplant and zucchini, stir and simmer for an additional 10-15 minutes..
- Add the remaining ingredients and let simmer on medium for 6 hours.
- Add a large serving spoon to a heat resistant bowl, sprinkle some parmesan and grated mozzarella cheese on top and broil for about 5 minutes..
If you find this Keto Crockpot Eggplant Parmesan recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.