Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Brad's cream of turkey soup with wild rice recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Brad's cream of turkey soup with wild rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brad's cream of turkey soup with wild rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of wellness. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more balanced feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
One of the most popular snacks is low fat yogurt. Often people choose to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the greatest idea. You can’t beat yogurt whenever it comes to a healthy snack though. Along with calcium, it really is a good source of protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is typically eaten to help maintain the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by many people. Yogurt unites beautifully with nuts along with seeds. It’s an excellent method to delight in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to brad's cream of turkey soup with wild rice recipe. You can cook brad's cream of turkey soup with wild rice using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Brad's cream of turkey soup with wild rice:
- Get 5 cups of shredded left over turkey.
- Take 5 of celery stalks, sliced thin.
- Provide 3 of large carrots, sliced thin.
- You need 1 of small onion, chopped.
- Get 1 tbs of garlic, minced.
- Use 1/4 cup of marsala cooking wine.
- Prepare 1 of lg sweet potato.
- You need 2 tbs of butter.
- You need 1 qt of whipping cream.
- Prepare 2 tsp of granulated chicken bouillon, or to taste.
- Get 8 strips of bacon, chopped and cooked. Drain on paper towels.
- Get 1 sprig of each; fresh rosemary, fresh thyme, fresh sage, minced.
- Use 4 of servings of prepared wild rice.
- You need of Texas toast.
Instructions to make Brad's cream of turkey soup with wild rice:
- Sautè carrots, onion, and celery in a lg frying pan with a little oil. When onion gets tender, add garlic. When carrots are tender, deglaze pan with marsala. Cook until all liquid reduces..
- Meanwhile cook sweet potato in oven or microwave until soft. Set aside to cool. As soon as it is able to be handled, peel and place in a bowl. Mix 2 tbs of butter and enough whipping cream to make it mash creamy..
- Place turkey, vegetables, herbs, and bacon into a large stock pot. Cover with water. Add bouillon and bring to a boil..
- Reduce heat and simmer 15 minutes..
- Add whipping cream and return to a simmer. Slowly add potatoes, stirring constantly until well incorporated. And heated through..
- In a bowl, place rice to one side. Fill bowl with soup. Serve with Texas toast. Serve immediately. Enjoy..
If you find this Brad's cream of turkey soup with wild rice recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.