Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Baked Spaghetti recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Spaghetti recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Spaghetti recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Treats.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy foods can help us truly feel better in our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain foods are an outstanding choice for a fast balanced snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning hours. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be fantastic for quick treats to eat on the go. Deciding on whole grain snacks is always far better than eating the processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked spaghetti recipe. To make baked spaghetti you need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Spaghetti:
- Use 2 lb of Ground beef.
- Take 2 large of onions.
- Prepare 2 of Green bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 large of carrot stick.
- Take 24 oz of Tomatoes (I used frozen I had on hand so I don't really know exact measurements).
- Take 1 tsp of Sugar.
- Provide 1 of Salt/Ground Black Pepper/Italian Seasoning.
- Provide 1 lb of Spaghetti.
- Get 8 oz of Sharp cheddar cheese.
Steps to make Baked Spaghetti:
- Bring a pot of water to a rapid boil and add your spaghetti and cook for two mins less then what's directed on the box..
- Chop your onion and add to a pot with some Olive oil and salt and pepper. Sautee for about 10-15 mins until translucent.
- Chop your green pepper and carrot into small pieces and add to your onion and cook for another 5mins..
- Add your ground beef, and Italian seasoning and cook beef until it's no longer pink..
- Add your tomatoes and sugar (and more salt and pepper if needed) and cover your pot and cook for about 20mins until thick and bubbly.
- In a large casserole dish, start with a layer of the meat sauce, then a layer of spaghetti, then a layer of cheese. Continue all the way to top ending with the meat sauce. Reserve some cheese for the top.
- Bake at 350°F for 30mins until the sauce is bubbly. Take your dish out, add remaining cheese and put it back in the oven for another 5mins until cheese is all melted..
If you find this Baked Spaghetti recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.