Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fried Chicken with Ugu Leaves Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fried Chicken with Ugu Leaves Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Vitality.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A piece of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Have a shot at eating almonds if you do not suffer from nut allergies. Almonds are sometimes considered a super food because they are packed full of ingredients that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. These nuts contain plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. Having said that, you may not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. Alternatively, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Almonds typically give a general increased sense of well-being.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fried chicken with ugu leaves stew recipe. To cook fried chicken with ugu leaves stew you need 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Fried Chicken with Ugu Leaves Stew:
- Provide of I kg of home breed Chicken.
- Provide of Small basket of firm tomatoes.
- Prepare 3 of handfulFresh Red chilli peppers.
- You need 6 of big Red tatasha (red bell peppers).
- You need of Fresh pepper ( small.
- Provide 2 of Big Onions.
- Take of Fresh Garlic.
- Take of Ginger.
- Get of Ugu leaves (two small bunch. Picked, washed and sliced).
- Provide of Curry leave (picked, washed and sliced).
- You need 11/2 cup of Groundnut oil.
- You need 2-3 of Seasoning Cubes.
- Use of Salt.
- Prepare of Thyme and Curry powder 1tsp each.
Steps to make Fried Chicken with Ugu Leaves Stew:
- After killing and cutting the chicken into desired sizes, wash properly with salt and little lime juice to removed any unpleasant smell….
- In pot, season chicken with chopped onions, garlic, grated ginger, salt, one seasoning cube, fresh blended pepper, some lime juice and some shallots and allow to rest for 20mins so the spices all come together very well….
- Cook chicken till tender, if the stock is drying out, you can always add water and cook till the tender..
- Remove chicken from the stock and deep fry till crispy then removed from oil and set aside..
- Put all the tomatoes, Tatasha, Chili pepper, pepper and 1 Onions and blend till smooth..
- Put the blended mixture into a pot and allow to boil till it dry up the water. While it is boiling, do not stir to avoid it splash all over..
- Once the tomatoed puree is ready. Put a pot on the fire, add oil allow to get hot, add some chopped oinons,. Garlic, and pour the tomatoes puree into use a woody spoon and stir….
- Now add some chicken stock into the pot and allow to really cook (I like to strain out the stock to rid the stock of broken bones from the chicken and excess ginger flakes).
- Add the remaining seasoning cubes and throw in the fried Chicken, curry powder and thyme, taste for salt…allow to simmer on medium heat..
- Lastly, add the sliced Ugu and Curry leaves, give it a very good stir and remove from heat….
- Your Fried Chicken in Ugu Stew is ready. You can served with Rice, Boiled yam, potatoes or even Plantain..
If you find this Fried Chicken with Ugu Leaves Stew recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.