Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Bow tie pasta bake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Bow tie pasta bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bow tie pasta bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Power.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. If we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This can be a problem, however, in terms of eating between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have so many options. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Try eating almonds unless you suffer from nut allergies. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer you many health rewards. These types of nuts contain lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They actually do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. Regarding almonds, however, they wont cause you to long for a nap. These nuts relax the muscles and supply a general sense of relaxation. From time to time eating almonds can even be a mood booster!
You will not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bow tie pasta bake recipe. To make bow tie pasta bake you need 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Bow tie pasta bake:
- Prepare 1 1/4 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- Provide 2 tbsp of garlic chopped.
- Use 45 oz of Ragu traditional sauce.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chopped parsley.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of basil chopped.
- Take 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- You need 12 oz of bow tie pasta.
- Get 8 oz of philadelphia cream cheese.
- You need 1 each of eggs.
- Take 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Use 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 16 oz of fresh mozzarella.
- Use 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Take 1 of topping- 1/2 cup parmesan and 1 teaspoon basil.
Steps to make Bow tie pasta bake:
- Cook beef, oregano, onion and garlic over medium heat in large sauce pan til meat is no longer pink. Drain fat.
- Add Ragu sauce, parsley, basil, worcestershire sauce and 1/2 teaspoon oregano. Cover and simmer with meat for 1 hr, stirring occasionally..
- Cook bow tie pasta aldente and drain.
- In large bowl combine cream cheese, egg, parmesan cheese, salt and pepper. Set aside..
- Grease 13 x 9 glass baking dish, spread 1 cup meat sauce, top with layer of 1/2 the pasta, 1/2 the cheese mixture and 8oz of sliced fresh mozzarella log..
- Repeat layers..
- Top with remaining meat sauce, sprinkle with parmesan cheese and oregano. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes, uncovered..
- Let set for 30 minutes, then serve..
If you find this Bow tie pasta bake recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.