Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Ratatouille recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Ratatouille recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Treats.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A piece of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between snacks. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have so many options. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Yogurt can be a snack a lot of people ignore. Eating natural yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt would make a amazing snack, nonetheless. It contains a lot of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your gastrointestinal system work properly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Yogurt unites wonderfully with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an simple way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily available. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked ratatouille recipe. To cook baked ratatouille you only need 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked Ratatouille:
- Get 1 cup of Marinara Sauce.
- You need 1 small of Yellow Onion.
- You need 1 small of Eggplant.
- Use 1 medium of Zucchini.
- Prepare 1 medium of Yellow squash.
- Provide 3 medium of Roma Tomatoes.
- Get 1 pinch of Salt & Pepper.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Dried Basil.
- You need 1 cup of Shredded mozzarella.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Dried Oregano.
Instructions to make Baked Ratatouille:
- Preheat Oven to 400°F.
- Spread 1/2 cup marinara over the bottom of a deep pie dish or rectangular casserole dish..
- Thinly slice onion and sprinkle over marinara.
- Thinly slice eggplant, zucchini, yellow squash, and tomatoes (about 1/4" thick) slice pieces in halfs or quarters to make similar in size. Layer in casserole dish like dominoes..
- Sprinkle salt, pepper, oregano, and basil over vegetables. Then pour remaining 1/2 cup marinara over everything..
- Cover with tin foil and cook for 30 minutes.
- Remove tin foil, sprinkle mozzarella and return to oven for 10-15 minutes until cheese is melted and golden brown..
If you find this Baked Ratatouille recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.