Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Cabbage Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cabbage Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cabbage Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Vitality.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more healthy feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. You can spend hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Whole grain snacks are an outstanding choice for a fast balanced snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Eating on the run may be much healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Make the shift from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cabbage soup recipe. To make cabbage soup you only need 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cabbage Soup:
- Provide 2 tbsp of live oil.
- Use 1 head of white cabbage.
- Get 3 medium of carrots.
- Get 3 quart of vegetable broth.
- Use 1/4 tsp of cinnamon.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Take 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of mustard seed.
- Use 2 of whole cloves.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- Take 1 of salt.
Instructions to make Cabbage Soup:
- Heat olive oil in large pot over medium heat..
- Shred cabbage and add to pot..
- Slice carrots on the bias and add to oil and cabbage..
- Saute vegetables until cabbage softens. (About 10 minutes).
- Add all of the vegetable broth..
- Add spices to pot..
- Salt to taste. (This depends on the saltiness of your broth. ).
- Simmer on low heat until cabbage and carrots are tender enough for your taste..
If you find this Cabbage Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.