Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Low fat-low calorie cabbage soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Low fat-low calorie cabbage soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Low fat-low calorie cabbage soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Vitality.
We are all aware that eating healthy foods can help us really feel better inside our bodies. If we eat more healthy snacks and less of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt can be a snack many people neglect. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch isn’t a good idea. You can not beat yogurt any time it comes to a wholesome snack though. Along with calcium, it really is a good supply of aminoacids and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive tract work correctly depending upon the culture used to create it. Try adding some healthy nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This minimizes your sugar intake without lowering the taste of your snack.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to low fat-low calorie cabbage soup recipe. To make low fat-low calorie cabbage soup you only need 12 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Low fat-low calorie cabbage soup:
- You need 1/2 head of cabbage-chopped.
- Get 1 cup of celery-chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of onion-diced.
- Prepare 1 cup of carrots-diced.
- Prepare 1 of green pepper-diced.
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic-minced.
- Use 6 cup of chicken broth.
- Use 14 oz of can basil,oregano,garlic diced tomatoes.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1 of black pepper to taste.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt (optional).
- Use 1 lb of ground turkey-if desired.
Instructions to make Low fat-low calorie cabbage soup:
- Heat 2 T. Olive oil in a large pot. If using ground turkey, brown. Add celery,onions,bell peppers and carrots. Saute until slightly tender. Stir in garlic. Pour in chicken broth. Stir in tomatoes and cabbage. Bring to a boil and reduce heat. Cook until cabbage is tender. Stir in spices. Adjust seasoning as needed. Serve and enjoy..
If you find this Low fat-low calorie cabbage soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.