Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Boiled Irish Potatoes & Omelette recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Boiled Irish Potatoes & Omelette recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Boiled Irish Potatoes & Omelette recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Vitality.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more healthy feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a quick snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the early morning. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be excellent for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Deciding on whole grain foods is always far better than eating the refined grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily available. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to boiled irish potatoes & omelette recipe. You can cook boiled irish potatoes & omelette using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Boiled Irish Potatoes & Omelette:
- Prepare 2 of egg.
- Get 1 of fresh tomatoes(sliced).
- Take 2 of fresh pepper(chopped).
- You need 1 of small green bell pepper sliced.
- Get 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Use dash of knorr cube.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- Use 6 of irish potatoes.
- Take of baked beans to serve.
Instructions to make Boiled Irish Potatoes & Omelette:
- Break egg in bowl and whisk then set.
- Place pan on heat and vegetable oil then add onions and stir in tomatoes and pepper after 1 minutes then add salt and knorr cube.
- Stir very well and then add eggs and green bell pepper and scrambles everything together.
- Peel and parboil irish potatoes and once its cooked through, serve with scrambled eggs and baked beans by the side.
If you find this Boiled Irish Potatoes & Omelette recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.