Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Garlic rapinis recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Garlic rapinis recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are dealing with health problems such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, however, just making a few modest changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you do your food shopping since it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? A superb healthy option can be porridge oats which have been found to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to garlic rapinis recipe. To cook garlic rapinis you only need 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Garlic rapinis:
- Get 1 bundle of fresh rapinis.
- You need 2 tablespoon of extra-virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of minced garlic or garlic powder.
- Provide to taste of Fresh ground pepper.
- You need to taste of Himalayan pink salt.
- Use 1/2 tablespoon of regular salt.
Instructions to make Garlic rapinis:
- Wash thoroughly the rapinis, discarding faded leaves and cutting the base of stems..
- In a large pot, boil water and add in the regular salt..
- Plunge the rapinis in boiling water and cook till leaves start to change color to a less vibrant green (approx 2 minutes)..
- Drain the rapininis..
- Heat up the olive oil at med/high in the same pot you used to boil the rapinis..
- Add in the garlic if you are using fresh and cook 1 minutes, stirring constantly. ***Omit this step if you are using garlic powder***.
- Add the rapinis to the pot and mix well with the oil..
- Sprinkle with fresh ground pepper, himalayan pink salt and garlic powder if you didn't use fresh garlic..
- Serve as a side dish with steak or seafood..
If you find this Garlic rapinis recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.