Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Honey-Mustard Chicken Thighs with Roasted Peppers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Honey-Mustard Chicken Thighs with Roasted Peppers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Deciding to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are suffering from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Even though we’re constantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most likely, most people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing several modest changes.
These better food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It can likewise be good for your skin because it is an excellent source of vitamin E. If you presently are eating lots of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of consuming foods that still have almost all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Evidently, it’s not hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked honey-mustard chicken thighs with roasted peppers recipe. To make baked honey-mustard chicken thighs with roasted peppers you only need 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Honey-Mustard Chicken Thighs with Roasted Peppers:
- Use 2 of large cloves garlic, minced.
- Use 1/2 c of Dijon mustard.
- You need 7 T of honey.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dried thyme.
- Take pinch of ground cayenne pepper.
- Take 2 lbs of chicken thighs, boneless and skinless.
- Use 2 of green bell peppers.
- Provide 2 of red bell peppers.
- Take of olive oil cooking spray.
- Get 2 T of sliced unsalted almonds, toasted.
- Use 2 T of fresh parsley, chopped.
Steps to make Baked Honey-Mustard Chicken Thighs with Roasted Peppers:
- MARINADE: In small bowl, combine garlic, mustard, honey, thyme and cayenne. Combine chicken and 2/3 c of marinade in zip-top. Refrigerate bag, turning and mixing through the bag 2-3 times, 8 hours or overnight. Cover and refrigerate remaining mustard mixture..
- ROAST: Arrange one oven rack in highest position. Preheat broiler to high. Line baking sheet with foil. Place peppers in sheet and broil until all sides blackened using tongs to turn. Transfer to bowl and cover tightly with plastic wrap. When cool, remove skin, stems and seeds. Slice thin and set aside..
- BROIL: Arrange oven rack 7-8" from top element. Line large rimmed baking sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray. Arrange chicken on sheet and diced marinade. Broil on high until tops are golden brown, 7-10 min. Turn chicken and broil until cooked through, 3-5min. Remove from oven and let cool to room temp..
- BAKE: In 9×13-inch baking dish, add peppers and top with chicken. Turn oven to 300°F. Pour reserved mustard mixture over chicken and peppers, toss to coat. Bake uncovered until heated through, 20-25 min. Sprinkle with almonds and parsley and serve..
If you find this Baked Honey-Mustard Chicken Thighs with Roasted Peppers recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.