Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Open faced tuna melt recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Open faced tuna melt recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Making the decision to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, though, to make some simple changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
You can see results without having to remove foods from your diet or make huge changes at once. Even more crucial than entirely modifying your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Sooner or later, you will find that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you won’t want to eat the old diet.
To sum up, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to open faced tuna melt recipe. To make open faced tuna melt you only need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Open faced tuna melt:
- Take 2 can of (5 oz) chicken of the sea tuna.
- Prepare 1 medium of shallot,minced(approx.2 tbsp).
- Use 2 tbsp of plain non-fat greek yogurt.
- Use 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Use 1 tbsp of minced parsley.
- Provide 1/8 tsp of sea salt.
- Use 4 slice of 100% whole-wheat bread, toasted.
- Use 2 of fresh tomatoes, sliced.
- Use 1/2 cup of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
Steps to make Open faced tuna melt:
- Preheat broiler.
- Combine tuna,shallot,Greek yogurt,lemon juice,parsley, and salt in a medium bowl. If desired you can add some black pepper or hot sauce for additional flavor..
- Spread 1/4 cup of the tuna mixture on each slice of toast; top with cheese and tomato..
- Place sandwiches on a baking sheet and broil until the cheese is bubbling and golden brown, 3-5 min.
If you find this Open faced tuna melt recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.