Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Spinach Soup (Potage) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spinach Soup (Potage) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Power.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Finding snacks that help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is a snack a lot of people ignore. Eating natural yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch isn’t a good idea. You cannot beat yogurt whenever it comes to a wholesome snack though. It is made up of tons of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your gastrointestinal system work properly depending upon the culture used to create it. Yogurt unites perfectly with nuts along with seeds. It’s an excellent way to enjoy a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
You do not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach soup (potage) recipe. To make spinach soup (potage) you only need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Spinach Soup (Potage):
- Take 1 bunch of Spinach.
- Take 1/2 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 slice of Bacon (optional).
- Provide 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 200 ml of Water.
- Provide 1 of Consomme soup stock cube.
- Provide 400 ml of Milk.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Provide 1 of Pepper.
Instructions to make Spinach Soup (Potage):
- Separate the stems and leaves of the spinach. Chop into 5 cm pieces. Cut the onion into 3 mm slices. Cut the bacon into 5 mm strips..
- Heat olive oil in a pot, add the stems of the spinach and onion, and then stir-fry..
- When they become soft and wilted, add the remaining spinach and bacon, and continue stir-frying..
- Add water and consomme soup stock cube, and simmer for about 10 minutes over low heat..
- When they are cooked, blend in a blender, and pour the mixture back into the pot..
- Pour in milk, and adjust the flavor with salt and pepper..
- And it's done!.
If you find this Spinach Soup (Potage) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.