Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Cabbage Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Cabbage Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cabbage Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Treats.
We all know that consuming healthy meals can help us really feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A piece of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between snacks. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Have a shot at eating almonds if you don’t have problems with nut allergies. As an all-in-one power booster, almonds offer you many health rewards. Different minerals and vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan which may often make you sleepy. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont cause you to yearn for a nap. Rather, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional condition can sometimes be lifted by just eating almonds.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cabbage soup recipe. To make cabbage soup you need 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cabbage Soup:
- Take 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Use 1 cup of chopped onions.
- Take 3 clove of garlic.
- Use 1 head of finely chopped cabbage (i used my blender).
- Provide 2 of stock celery finely chopped (i used my blender).
- You need 1 quart of tomato soup.
- Take 1 quart of water.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of chicken bouillon granules.
- Use 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of pepper.
- Take 2 can of Italian-styled diced tomatoes (strained).
- Prepare 1 cup of your favorite red wine.
Instructions to make Cabbage Soup:
- In a large stockpot, heat olive oil over medium heat. Stir in onion and garlic; cook until onion is transparent, about 5 minutes..
- Stir in water, tomato soup, bouillon, salt, and pepper. Bring to a boil, then stir in cabbage and celery. Simmer until cabbage wilts, about 10 minutes.
- Stir in tomatoes and wine. Return to a boil, then simmer 15 to 30 minutes, stirring often..
If you find this Cabbage Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.