Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Tuna Melt Dip recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Tuna Melt Dip recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tuna Melt Dip recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Deciding to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a lot of health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. While we’re incessantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all likelihood, a lot of people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make several simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
You can obtain results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make considerable changes immediately. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make big changes, but the most important thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating selections. Sooner or later, you will discover that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you will not want to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tuna melt dip recipe. You can have tuna melt dip using 21 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Tuna Melt Dip:
- Use of TUNA.
- Take 2 of 6 ounce cans albacore tuna packed in water, drained.
- Provide 1 of small shallot, finely chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of celery, finely chopped.
- You need 1/4 cup of Spicy Ranch Dressing , recipe for mine attached in direction step #2.
- Provide 1 tsp of fresh lemon juice.
- Use 1 tsp of chopped fresh chives.
- Get 1 tsp of chopped fresh parsley.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper and salt to taste.
- You need 2 tbsp of garlic and herb flavored cream cheese, at room temperature.
- Get 1 cup of Italian four cheese blend, divided use.
- Get 1/4 cup of buffalo flavored cheese, shredded or pepper jack if you can't find buffalo flavored.
- Get 3 of strip of bacon, precooked until slightly crisp.
- Provide 1/4 cup of chopped fresh tomatos.
- Take of DIPPING IDEAS.
- Get of celery sticks.
- Get of carrot sticks.
- Provide of crisp lettece cups.
- Use of fresh button mushrooms.
- You need of crackers.
- Use of French rolls, halved or split.
Instructions to make Tuna Melt Dip:
- Preheat oven to 400. Spray a baking dish big enough to hold tuna mixture in with room to allow for bubbling..
- Combine tuna, celery, shallot, spicy ranch dressing (recipe attached below), lemon, chives, parsley, pepper and 1/2 cup of the Italian cheese and the cream cheese. Mix well https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/353091-spicy-ranch-dipdressing.
- Place mixture in prepared baking dish.top with remaing italian cheese blend, and buffalo flavored cheese. Add bacon, cut up on top of chesses. Bake until bubbling, and cheese is melted, about 15 to 20 minutes. Add chopped tomatos to top before serving.
- Serve with your choice of dipping ideas. Have a spoon for filling lettece cups and rolls.
If you find this Tuna Melt Dip recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.