Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Prawn and potato curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn and potato curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. This is usually a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Eating almonds is a wonderful alternative as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. Almonds offer a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Almonds really are a natural source of B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan which may often allow you to be sleepy. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont allow you to long for a nap. Rather, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Your emotional state can sometimes be lifted simply by eating almonds.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn and potato curry recipe. You can have prawn and potato curry using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Prawn and potato curry:
- Get 1/2 kg of prawns (small size).
- Use 3 of medium potatoes (cut into half and then further diced into small cubes).
- You need 1 of onion (diced).
- Use 2 of medium tomatoes (diced).
- You need 3 of green chillies slit lengthwise.
- Use 1 of bay leaf.
- Take 2 of cardamoms.
- You need 4 of cloves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger – garlic paste.
- Take 1/2 tsp of turmeric (haldi).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chilli powder.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Take 3 tbsp of chopped coriander leaves.
- Use 2 tbsps of oil.
- Use as needed of kasuri methi.
Steps to make Prawn and potato curry:
- Heat oil in a wok or karahi. Add bay leaf, cardamom and cloves.Add diced onions and saute till pink..
- Add ginger garlic paste, saute two more minutes. Add tomatoes and saute till they lose their shape..
- Add the prawns and saute for about three minutes. Add the chilli powder, turmeric, salt and green chillies and further saute the mixture for another two minutes..
- Finally add the potatoes, add two cups hot water and cook on simmer till the potatoes are soft but retain their shape..
- Garnish with kasuri methi and serve hot with rice..
If you find this Prawn and potato curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.