Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Bok Choy Soup with Chick Peas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bok Choy Soup with Chick Peas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snacks.
We all know that consuming healthy snacks can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. If we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A little bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
For anybody who is not sensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds are sometimes considered a super food since they’re packed full of ingredients that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. These types of nuts contain quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan which may often cause you to be sleepy. However, you won’t need a nap after consuming almonds. These nuts unwind the muscles and offer a general sense of peace. Occasionally eating almonds can also be a mood booster!
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily available. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bok choy soup with chick peas recipe. You can have bok choy soup with chick peas using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Bok Choy Soup with Chick Peas:
- Use 1 of Bok Choy, rinsed and sliced.
- Use of Olive oil.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- Take 1 of green pepper, chopped.
- Provide 1 (12 ounce) of bag petite baby cut carrots.
- You need 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 4 of red potatoes, cut into quarters.
- Provide 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Take 1 tablespoon of Herb De Provence.
- Get 2 can of chicken peas (15.5 ounce) undrained.
- Use 2 containers of Vegetable Stock (32 ounce).
- Use 2 cups of egg noodles.
Instructions to make Bok Choy Soup with Chick Peas:
- In a large pot add enough olive oil to coat bottom of pot….
- Add your chopped onion and green pepper, sauté until veggies are tender…….
- Now add your bag of baby carrots….. Sauté until carrots are slightly tender…….
- Next add your minced garlic……
- Now add your quartered red potatoes…….Stir all well……
- Now add your black pepper and Herb De Provence, sauté for several minutes…….
- Next add your 2 cans of chick peas…….
- Now add your 2 containers of vegetable stock……Bring to a boil…….
- Add in your cleaned and sliced Bok Choy……stir well……
- Cover slightly and cook on medium heat until potatoes and carrots are tender…..
- Add in your egg noodles and cook soup until egg noodles are tender, about 10 minutes……
- Serve and enjoy 😉!!!.
If you find this Bok Choy Soup with Chick Peas recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.