Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Sahi cauliflower kofta in white curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Sahi cauliflower kofta in white curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sahi cauliflower kofta in white curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Treats.
We all know that having healthy snacks can help us feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is often a problem, however, with regards to eating between snacks. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain meals are an superb choice for a fast wholesome snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch. Eating on the run can be much healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Make the shift from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You will not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sahi cauliflower kofta in white curry recipe. To cook sahi cauliflower kofta in white curry you only need 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Sahi cauliflower kofta in white curry:
- Take of For kofta.
- You need 1 cup of Cauliflower grated.
- You need 2 tbsp of Cornflour.
- Take 1 tbsp of Dry milk.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Malai.
- Take 8-9 of Raisins.
- Use 1 of Green chilli.
- Get of Coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Garam masala.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Get of Oil for fry.
Instructions to make Sahi cauliflower kofta in white curry:
- KOFTA grate cauliflower in thin side,microwave it for 1 minute Add all the dry ingredients in it add small pieces of raisins and finely chopped green chilli in malai Add coriander leaves and the coriander leaves and mix it well Make small ball and flatten on palm fill the small portion of raisins mix and roll again of ur choice.Make all koftas Heat oil and fry the kofta..
- Gravy Boil onion,garlic and cashewnut.cool it and grind to smooth paste. Heat butter in a pan add onion purée and fry. Add salt and black pepper. Add milk and boil the curry till becomes thick. Add cream and boil for a minute..
- At the time of serving time curry put Kofta and pure little curry on top. Serve hot.
If you find this Sahi cauliflower kofta in white curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.