Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Keep a Stock for Breakfast (Carrot Soup Base) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Keep a Stock for Breakfast (Carrot Soup Base) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Keep a Stock for Breakfast (Carrot Soup Base) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. There are a number of illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Even though we’re constantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most likely, a lot of people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, however, simply making a few small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
These changes can be done with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. If you currently are eating lots of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of consuming foods that still have most of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to keep a stock for breakfast (carrot soup base) recipe. You can cook keep a stock for breakfast (carrot soup base) using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Keep a Stock for Breakfast (Carrot Soup Base):
- Provide 2 large of Carrots.
- Provide 1 large of Onion.
- Use 2 small of Potatoes.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- You need 3 of ☆ Consommé bouillon cubes.
- You need 300 ml of ☆ Water.
Instructions to make Keep a Stock for Breakfast (Carrot Soup Base):
- Thinly slice the carrots into half-moons, and thinly slice the onion and potatoes. All ingredients should be 5 mm thick..
- Heat vegetable oil in a frying pan on medium heat, add the vegetables from Step 1, then sauté for about 2 minutes..
- Once the vegetables are coated in oil, cover with a lid, reduce to low heat, then slowly cook for about 10 more minutes. Stir occasionally to prevent burning..
- Remove the lid, add the ☆ ingredients, cook on medium heat, and simmer until the liquid has reduced by 1/3..
- Remove from heat and allow the mixture to cool..
- Once it has cooled, pour in a food processor, and process until puréed..
- Put it in a bag to stock in the freezer. It's all ready to use as soup stock..
- Whenever you want to use it, break off about 1/3 of the frozen stock, put it in a pot, add a bit of water and heat until it melts, then add milk. Once it comes to a boil, season with salt and pepper to taste..
- Finish with a dab of butter, transfer to a bowl, and serve..
- When making one serving, break off a bit of the stock, put it into a mug cup, add water and milk, then heat it in the microwave. Add butter to finish..
If you find this Keep a Stock for Breakfast (Carrot Soup Base) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.