Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Prawn Gravy recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Prawn Gravy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn Gravy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Power.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A piece of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, however, when it comes to eating between goodies. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
If you’re not sensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds have a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Almonds really are a natural supply of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey which induces drowsiness, is available in almonds. In the case of almonds, however, they wont make you yearn for a nap. These nuts unwind the muscles and supply a general sense of comfort. Occasionally eating almonds can even be a mood enhancer!
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn gravy recipe. To cook prawn gravy you need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Prawn Gravy:
- You need 4 of Tomatoes.
- Provide 100 gm of small onions.
- Prepare 1/4 spoon of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 2 spoon of Chilli powder.
- Take 1 spoon of Garam masala.
- Provide 1 spoon of Garlic paste.
- Prepare 1/2 spoon of Jeera powder / cumin.
- Take as required of Curry leaves, Mustard and Oil.
- You need 1 small cup of Coconut milk.
- Use 750 gm of Prawns.
- Use as required of Salt.
- You need 1 cup of water.
Instructions to make Prawn Gravy:
- In a pan add oil and then mustard seeds, curry leaves, chopped small onions and salt..
- After onion turns light brown then add garlic paste, turmeric powder, chilli powder and jeera powder. Mix well cook for 2 mins.
- Add tomatoes and then cook for 10 mins.
- Add cleaned and washed Prawns. Stir well for 2 mins then add salt and 1 cup of water. Mix well close the lid and cook for 15 mins in medium flame..
- Then add coconut milk and Garam masala, cook for another 10 mins in low flame..
- Now our prawn gravy is ready to serve 😁💖.
If you find this Prawn Gravy recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.