Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Mike's EZ Sausage Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's EZ Sausage Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's EZ Sausage Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Power.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of wellness. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. You can spend hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Yogurt is often a snack a lot of people neglect. The truth is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. You can’t beat yogurt when it comes to a nutritious snack though. It is a protein-rich supply of wholesome vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is very easy for the physical body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Try putting in some nutritious nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an uncomplicated way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's ez sausage stuffed portobello mushrooms recipe. You can cook mike's ez sausage stuffed portobello mushrooms using 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's EZ Sausage Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms:
- Take 4 of LG Portobello Mushrooms [reserve stems].
- You need 1 (6 oz) of Bag Pre-cooked Jimmy Dean Sausage Crumbles [use half or all].
- Take of as needed Chicken Broth.
- Get 1/2 Cup of Fine Chopped Onions.
- Use 1/4 Cup of Assorted Bell Peppers [fine chop].
- You need 1/4 Cup of Sliced Celery [fine chop].
- Take 1 tbs of Minced Garlic.
- Take 1/4 Cup of Spinach [shredded].
- Use 1/4 Cup of Chopped Parsley [+ reserves for garnish].
- Take 1 tbs of Minced Garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of Granulated Onion Powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Thyme & Salt & Pepper [to taste].
- Prepare 1 (8 4/5 oz) of Uncle Bens White Or Brown Rice Cups [heat for 1 minute – use 1 1/2 or all].
- Get 1/2 Cup of Seasoned Bread Crumbs [+ reserves for topping].
- Get 1 Cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- Take 1/3 Cup of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese and Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare 2 packets of McCormick Pork Gravy.
Steps to make Mike's EZ Sausage Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms:
- Gently wipe mushrooms to clean with a damp paper towel. Don't rinse them tho. They'll absorb every bit of fluid you put on them..
- Preheat oven to 400°..
- Pull stems and fine chop them..
- Gently clean out the fine black inner fibers with a spoon. Rub a small amount of olive oil oil on the tops of your mushrooms..
- Chop all of your vegetables and add to a pan with a few tablespoons oil. Add your seasonings, rice, sausage and mushrooms as well. Add chicken broth as needed. Cover and fry until vegetables are translucent..
- Transfer mixture to bowl and add all bread crumbs and cheeses, except for parmesan. Mix well while mixture is piping hot..
- Pack sausage rice mixture into all 4 mushrooms tightly..
- Add parmesan cheese to the tops and coat with bread crumbs. Spray tops with Pam to crisp up your crumbs..
- Make your pork gravy. Powdered or jarred. McCormick is a great powdered brand and a real timer saver. It usually requires 1 cup water per packet. But, I add only 3/4 cup for a thicker gravy on this specific dish. Whisk gravy constantly until bubbling and thickened..
- Bake at 400° for 20 minutes. Or, until tops are crispy and golden brown..
- Lightly drizzle thick pork gravy over your crusty Portobello tops. Garnish with fresh parsley. Serve hot. Enjoy!.
If you find this Mike's EZ Sausage Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.