Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Cupboard Curry No. 1 – turkey and peas keema recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cupboard Curry No. 1 – turkey and peas keema recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cupboard Curry No. 1 – turkey and peas keema recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are dealing with health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Even though we’re incessantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most likely, most people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out some modest changes.
These changes are easy to accomplish with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. It can also be beneficial for your skin as it is a great source of vitamin E. It might be that you already feel that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of consuming foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cupboard curry no. 1 – turkey and peas keema recipe. You can cook cupboard curry no. 1 – turkey and peas keema using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cupboard Curry No. 1 – turkey and peas keema:
- Use 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Use 2 of onions, chopped.
- Use 2 of green chilies and 1 red chili, chopped with seeds left in.
- Use 500 g of turkey mince.
- Take 2 tbs of garlic and ginger paste.
- Get 2 tsp of ground turmeric.
- You need 2 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground coriander.
- Use 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- Take 1 can of chopped tomatoes.
- Provide 200 g of Frozen peas.
- Use 3 tbsp of plus a dollop quark – but I’d have used natural yoghurt if I’d had it.
- Get of Good pinch of sea salt and black pepper.
Steps to make Cupboard Curry No. 1 – turkey and peas keema:
- Heat the oil in a wok or frying pan and gently fry the onions for three minutes. You want them softened but not browned..
- Add the chilies and garlic & ginger paste and fry until a pleasant aroma develops..
- Add the mince, stirring well to beak down any lumps and brown – two or three minutes..
- Add the spices and fry for a further minute..
- Stir in the tomatoes, including their juice, then bring to a boil and then immediately reduce to a fast simmer, add the yoghourt, salt and black pepper..
- You might need to add a little water but this is meant to be a “dry” rather than “sloppy” curry. Cook on a medium simmer for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Add the frozen peas and cook on a fast simmer for a further 5 or so minutes. Serve immediately with appropriate accompaniments with another dollop of quark or natural yoghourt..
If you find this Cupboard Curry No. 1 – turkey and peas keema recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.