Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Winter Soup with Chicken & Cheese Tortellini recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Winter Soup with Chicken & Cheese Tortellini recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Goodies.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of well being. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Try eating almonds if you do not are afflicted by nut allergies. Almonds are often considered a super food since they’re packed full of things which help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. These nuts have lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. But when you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you must sleep a while. Instead, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Sometimes eating almonds can also be a mood booster!
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to winter soup with chicken & cheese tortellini recipe. To cook winter soup with chicken & cheese tortellini you need 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Winter Soup with Chicken & Cheese Tortellini:
- You need 2 of Chicken breasts.
- You need 5 cups of Chicken Broth.
- Take 1 of Carrot thinly sliced.
- Take 2 cups of Spinach.
- You need 1 package of Cheese Tortellini.
- Use of Salt and Pepper.
- Prepare of Parmesan Cheese for topping.
Steps to make Winter Soup with Chicken & Cheese Tortellini:
- Chop chicken breasts into small pieces and boil for 15 minutes..
- Drain and mince into small pieces and set aside to cool..
- Wash Spinach thoroughly and drain..
- Add Tortellini and Spinach into boiling water..
- In a large pot add water the chicken broth, carrots, and boil until tortellini is cooked. Add in salt and pepper and chicken boil for 10 minutes. Unfortuntely, my tortellini overboiled because my phone rang and I had to take the call. If you decide to make this soup keep on eye on the tortellini…:).
- Top with Parmesan Cheese…:) Kali Orexei!!! 🙂.
If you find this Winter Soup with Chicken & Cheese Tortellini recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.