Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Simple 3-Minute ♪ Homemade Specialty Corn Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Simple 3-Minute ♪ Homemade Specialty Corn Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple 3-Minute ♪ Homemade Specialty Corn Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are many health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. Most likely, most people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, however, to make some simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
These types of changes can be done with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. It can also be good for your skin as it is a great source of vitamin E. Even though you may already eat a lot of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of eating foods that still have almost all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to simple 3-minute ♪ homemade specialty corn soup recipe. You can cook simple 3-minute ♪ homemade specialty corn soup using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Simple 3-Minute ♪ Homemade Specialty Corn Soup:
- Prepare 400 ml of Milk.
- Get 1 of can: 435 grams Canned corn (creamed corn).
- You need 1 tsp of Soup stock granules (Consomme bouillon powder).
- Prepare 1 of Salt, black pepper.
Steps to make Simple 3-Minute ♪ Homemade Specialty Corn Soup:
- Combine the corn and milk in a pot and heat. Add the soup stock, flavor with the salt and black pepper, and it's complete!!.
- Time-Saving Technique: After emptying the creamed corn out of the can, add the milk to the can to get any remaining bit of the creamed corn..
- For every can of creamed corn, use one can worth of milk. This will save you the time and trouble of measuring out the milk!.
- Creamed corn develops a thin film in the can. If this concerns you, before putting it in the pan send it through a strainer to drain for a smoother soup..
- If using a can of sweet corn (190 g), then use one can's worth of milk, or 1 cup (200 ml). Use 1/2 teaspoon of soup stock..
- Also check out my Simple 3-Minute Chinese-Style Corn Soup with Egg Recipe.
If you find this Simple 3-Minute ♪ Homemade Specialty Corn Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.