Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Hamburger Cabbage Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hamburger Cabbage Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Treats.
We are all aware that eating healthy foods can help us really feel better in our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Certain foods made from whole grains are great for a easy snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning. When you require a fast snack on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Selecting whole grain food items is always much better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hamburger cabbage soup recipe. You can cook hamburger cabbage soup using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Hamburger Cabbage Soup:
- Get 1 Head of Cabbage Chopped.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Chopped Celery.
- Use 1 of Large Onion Diced (White).
- You need 2 Containers of Beef Broth (32oz).
- Prepare 2 Teaspoons of Pepper.
- Use 1-1/2 lbs of ground beef.
- Prepare 2 cans of tomato sauce (15 oz).
- Use 1 tbsp of Brown Sugar.
- Use 1/4 cup of Ketchup.
- Take 1 tbsp of Worcestershire Sauce.
Instructions to make Hamburger Cabbage Soup:
- Brown meat with 1/2 diced onion. Drain when browned..
- Put beef broth in pot with celery and rest of onion. Boil until tender..
- Once tender add all remaining ingredients except cabbage. Bring to boil. Then simmer for 20 minutes..
- After simmering add cabbage. Simmer for additional 10 minutes..
- Let cool at least 10 minutes before eating..
If you find this Hamburger Cabbage Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.