Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Chinese Hot & Sour Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chinese Hot & Sour Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chinese Hot & Sour Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snack foods.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. If we eat more healthy snacks and less of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. A bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Eating almonds is a fantastic alternative as long as you do not have a nut allergy. As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds offer many health benefits. Various nutritional vitamins tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that causes drowsiness, is present in almonds. But when you eat almonds, you do not feel like you need to sleep a while. These nuts loosen up the muscles and offer a general sense of relaxation. Your emotional level can sometimes be lifted by just eating almonds.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chinese hot & sour soup recipe. To cook chinese hot & sour soup you need 31 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chinese Hot & Sour Soup:
- Use of Mushrooms:.
- Take 100 g of Shiitake Mushrooms Finely Diced,.
- Prepare 1 TSP of ShaoWing / Hua Tiao / Sherry Wine,.
- Provide 1 TSP of Soy Sauce Preferably Kikkoman,.
- Take Pinch of Granulated Sugar,.
- Take 1/2 TSP of Water,.
- You need 1 TSP of Cornstarch,.
- Provide 1 TSP of Sesame Oil,.
- Provide of Base:.
- Take 1 Handful of Fresh Coriander Finely Chopped,.
- You need 1 TSP of Lao Gan Ma Spicy Chili Crisp,.
- Provide 2 TSP of Black Vinegar,.
- Provide 1 TSP of Sesame Oil,.
- You need 1 TSP of Apple Cider Vinegar,.
- Take of Soup:.
- Use Pinch of White Pepper,.
- Take 2 TBSP of Canola / Peanut / Vegetable Oil,.
- You need 2 of Chinese Dried Mushrooms Soaked Finely Sliced,.
- Use 1 Handful of Bamboo Shoots Fresh / Pickled,.
- Get 1 Handful of Chinese Black Fungus Soaked Finely Sliced,.
- Get 600 ml of Boiling Water,.
- Use 1/2 Inch of Ginger Finely Diced,.
- Provide 3/4 TSP of Sea Salt,.
- You need of Slurry, 7 TSP Cornstarch + 25ml Water.
- Take 1 of Egg Lightly Beaten,.
- Prepare 150 g of Pressed Tofu Sliced Into Strips,.
- Provide 1/3 TSP of Dark Soy Sauce,.
- Provide 1 TSP of Light Soy Sauce,.
- Provide 3 TSP of Chili Bean Sauce Preferably Lee Kum Kee,.
- You need 1/2 TSP of Granulated Sugar,.
- Use of Fresh Coriander, For Garnishing.
Instructions to make Chinese Hot & Sour Soup:
- Prepare the mushrooms. In a bowl, add in mushrooms, shaoxing, soy, sugar, water, cornstarch and sesame oil. Mix until well combined. Cover with cling film and set aside in the fridge for at least 30 mins..
- Prepare the base. In a large serving bowl, add coriander, black vinegar, apple cider vinegar, pepper, chili crisp and sesame oil. Mix until combine well. Set aside..
- Prepare the soup. In a sauce pot over medium heat, add oil. Once oil is heated up, add in ginger and the mushrooms mixture..
- Saute until aromatic and until the mushrooms are slightly caramelized. Add in Chinese mushrooms, bamboo and fungus. Saute until well combine and aromatic..
- Add in the boiling water. *Adding boiling water will shorten the cooking time, hence containing the fragrance and flavors even more.* Stir to combine well. Add in dark, light soy, chili bean sauce, sugar and salt..
- Stir to combine well. Bring it up to a simmer. Turn the heat down to low. Add in slurry and stir to combine well..
- Continue simmer for about 2 to 3 mins. Add in beaten egg. Stir for 20 secs. Turn the heat up to medium..
- Add in tofu. Stir to combine well and simmer for another 1 to 2 mins. The soup should thicken. Taste and adjust for seasoning with salt..
- Give it a final stir. Remove from heat and transfer into the serving bowl with the coriander mixture. Stir to combine well. Taste and adjust for seasonings with vinegar or pepper. Serve immediately with a garnish of coriander..
If you find this Chinese Hot & Sour Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.