Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Hangover Egg Drop Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Hangover Egg Drop Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hangover Egg Drop Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Power.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of wellness. If we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A piece of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
When searching for a convenient healthy snack, do not forget about yogurt. The fact is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. You can not beat yogurt whenever it comes to a healthy snack though. It consists of a lot of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is simple for the body to digest and, depending on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Yogurt mixes beautifully with nuts and seeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You will not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hangover egg drop soup recipe. To cook hangover egg drop soup you only need 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Hangover Egg Drop Soup:
- Prepare 2 cups of water.
- Provide 2 cubes of chicken bouillon.
- Provide 1/2 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- Get 1 pinch of white pepper.
- Use 2 stalks of fresh chives.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cornstarch (optional).
- Take 2 teaspoon of water (optional).
- You need 2 of eggs.
Steps to make Hangover Egg Drop Soup:
- Bring water and bouillon to boil to make broth.
- Chop chives and whisk eggs while broth comes to boil.
- Add soy sauce & white pepper to broth.
- If you like your egg drop soup thicker, make a slurry by whisking corn starch into a tiny bit o’ water, then add to soup.
- Slowly stir in whisked eggs and reduce heat, let simmer until eggs are cooked to preference.
- Move to bowls and add chives.
- DONESKIES! Snap a photo & show us how it turned out!.
- Not hungover? Try adding chopped mushrooms, and water chestnuts to kick it up a notch.
If you find this Hangover Egg Drop Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.