Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Sweet & Sour Beef Cabbage Soup FUSF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet & Sour Beef Cabbage Soup FUSF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Even though we’re incessantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most likely, most people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by making several small changes.
To see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically modify your eating habits. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you become accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. As with many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to revert to your old diet.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet & sour beef cabbage soup fusf recipe. To make sweet & sour beef cabbage soup fusf you need 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet & Sour Beef Cabbage Soup FUSF:
- You need 1 of 7 bone chuck roast, well salted.
- Get 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Get 2 of large onions, diced.
- Get 3 of large carrots, diced.
- Provide 3 stalks of celery, diced.
- Get 4 of large cloves garlic, minced.
- Take 1 head of green cabbage, coarsely shredded.
- Provide 1 can of tomato paste.
- Use 4 cups of beef broth.
- Prepare 1 cup of dry red wine.
- Prepare 2 cups of chicken stock.
- Provide 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 (28 oz.) of can diced tomatoes.
- Take 1 (28 oz) of can tomato sauce.
- Get 1/4 cup of good quality cider vinegar.
- You need 1/4 cup of brown sugar plus 1 tablespoon.
- Prepare of Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper.
Steps to make Sweet & Sour Beef Cabbage Soup FUSF:
- In large heavy pot heat 2 tbsp. oil until shimmering. Brown the roast on both sides to a deep caramelized finish. Remove beef to a plate and reserve..
- Add remainder of oil and saute all the veggies over medium high heat, about 7 minutes, stirring often..
- Add the garlic and cook one minute. Add tomato paste and stir thoroughly. Cook until slightly caramelized, about 3 minutes. Add the wine and cook until mostly reduced, stirring frequently..
- Add the cabbage and cook for several minutes until slightly wilted. Add all the stock, water and tomatoes..
- Add reserved roast, nestle into the cabbage. Bring to a simmer on high heat, partially covered. Reduce to medium high and cook for about an hour and 15 minutes..
If you find this Sweet & Sour Beef Cabbage Soup FUSF recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.