Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Easy Onion Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Onion Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Onion Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This can be a problem, however, in terms of eating between meals. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you might be looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that extra boost you need to get going. When you have to have a fast snack on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the shift from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy onion soup recipe. You can have easy onion soup using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Onion Soup:
- Provide 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 10 grams of Butter.
- Get 2 of pieces Soup stock cube (consommé).
- Take 2 1/2 cup of Water.
- You need 1 of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Pepper.
- Provide 1 of Chopped parsley (for garnish).
- Use of For onion gratin soup.
- Provide 1 slice of White bread (or baguette).
- Use 4 slice of Melting sliced cheese.
Instructions to make Easy Onion Soup:
- Cut the onion in half, and slice thinly against the grain..
- Melt butter in a pan, and saute the onions without burning them. It takes around 7~8 minutes for the onion to become clear and gain some color..
- Add water and the soup stock cubes, and simmer for 10 minutes to bring the sweetness out of the onions. Skim off any scum that forms..
- Season with salt and pepper, plate, garnish with parsley, and the soup is ready..
- How to make onion gratin soup. Cut the crust off the white bread and cut into 4 pieces. Preheat the oven to 200°C..
- Toast the bread in a toaster. Don't put butter. Brown it well..
- Put the toasted bread in the soup..
- Place melting sliced cheese (or thin shredded cheese) on top of the bread, and bake in a 200°C oven for 5~6 minutes..
- When cheese is melted and has slightly burnt, the soup is ready..
If you find this Easy Onion Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.