Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Weekend Roast Turkey (no fuss) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Weekend Roast Turkey (no fuss) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Weekend Roast Turkey (no fuss) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all likelihood, most people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make several simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically change your eating habits. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will see that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you won’t want to eat the old diet.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to weekend roast turkey (no fuss) recipe. To make weekend roast turkey (no fuss) you need 2 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Weekend Roast Turkey (no fuss):
- Get 1 of 12 lb. defrosted Turkey.
- Get 1 of Gravy (optional).
Instructions to make Weekend Roast Turkey (no fuss):
- Preheat oven 325°.
- Wash turkey well, pat dry. Cut off wing tips and place in large greased shallow baking pan. Spray whole top of turkey with Cooking Spray. Sprinkle with salt & pepper..
- Place in oven. Let cook without opening oven for 1 hr..
- After 1 hr. open oven and cover bird loosely with foil. No need to baste..
- Continue roasting turkey 3 more hrs. No basting..
- Remove from oven, let stand 45 minutes..
- Remove turkey to large plate..
- Meanwhile make gravy with drippings. Pour drippings into large measure. Let fat rise to top. Squeegee out brown juice into saucepan. Discard fat. Make a slurry with cornstarch and water. Boil juice then add slurry to desired consistency. Boil 2 more mins..
- Now you will have leftover turkey for the week's lunches, or easy dinners..
If you find this Weekend Roast Turkey (no fuss) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.