Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chettinad dry prawn recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chettinad dry prawn recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snack foods.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
For anybody who is not hypersensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds offer a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Almonds can be a natural way to obtain B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan which may often allow you to be sleepy. In the case of almonds, however, they wont make you really miss a nap. Instead they will just help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Almonds often give a general increased sense of well-being.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chettinad dry prawn recipe. You can have chettinad dry prawn using 20 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chettinad dry prawn:
- Provide 350 gms of medium sized prawns.
- You need some of curry leaves.
- Get 2 of dry red chillies.
- Take 2 of green chillies.
- Provide 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- Take 10 of garlic cloves.
- Provide 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Get 1 tsp of fennel seeds.
- You need 2 of cardamoms.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turneric powder.
- Get 1 of big onion (chopped).
- Get Pinch of asafoetida.
- Take 1 tsp of tamarind water.
- Provide 1 of tap lemon juice.
- Get 2 tbsp of oil.
- Provide 1 &1/2 tsp of ghee.
- Use 1 tsp of Chopped coriander leaves.
Steps to make Chettinad dry prawn:
- Wash prawns and add salt to it and keep aside. In a mixing jar add red chillies, green chillies, fenugreek seeds, cumin seeds, some curry leaves, garlic, ginger, cardamom and make coarse paste adding 1/2cup of water. Add oil and 1/2 tsp ghee in a pan. Add asafoetida curry leaves and onion. Cook until raw smell gone.Add coarse paste. Cook well in low flame. Add turmeric powder,red chilli powder, coriander powder. Cook well.
- Add prawns. Cook for 3 minutes. Add tamarind water and lemon juice. Cook for another 2to 3 minutes. Let it dry. Add garam masala powder,ghee.Serve garnishing with coriander leaves, curry leaves and lemon piece..
If you find this Chettinad dry prawn recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.